Monday, September 12, 2011

Hereafter

Book: Hereafter (#1)
Author: Tara Hudson
Pages: 404
Series: Hereafter

Who: Amelia, Joshua, Eli, Ruth, and Jillian.
What: Trying to find out Amelia's past and discovering what she will do with her future.
Where: Oklahoma
When: Present time
Why: Amelia is dead and she doesn't know she died. Joshua almost died and is trying to help her.
How: Joshua can see Amelia because of his family history.


18 year old Amelia is dead, all she knows is that she drowned. She can't remember anything else about her life. That is until she meets 18 year old Joshua. Amelia meets Joshua when she see's him drowning in the river she once drowned in years ago. The only thing she can do is will him to live and swim up. Joshua and Amelia now share a bond that is unlike any other. After a few meetings with Joshua Amelia can start to remember and see things from her past. They find all these ways to keep it a secret from the living world, Joshua's world, but other people know about her existence and are trying to stop her from being around.

My Opinion:
I would have never thought that I would have wanted to see a Ghost and a human be together in my life but this book made me ship them so hard. Amelia and Joshua make such a great team and I can't wait to see what the future books bring them. Throughout the book I find myself tearing up, laughing,  and even getting angry at the characters. It was like I was inside of the book.


Complete Series:
Hereafter
AriseWill be released 2012
Elegy Will be released 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment