Sunday, July 24, 2011

Flawless



Book: Flawless (#2)
Author: Sara Shepard
Pages: 330
Series: Pretty Little Liars

Who: Aria, Spencer, Hanna, Emily, A, Mike, Sean, Toby, Mona and more.
What: Trying to figure out what exactly A wants from them and doing what A says.
Where: Rosewood.
When: Fall
Why: A is at it again, that’s why.
How: Nobody has a clue.

Aria is keeping her fathers secret and that won’t last very long, Hanna is having daddy issues, Emily is having boy trouble and Specer’s losing her grip on her education. This entire thing means that A has more things to harass the girls about. Whoever A is they are doing a very good job of misleading the girls into thinking that it’s someone else. This someone else ends up dead. At the end of the book each one of the girls are feeling a bit lonely and heartbroken. Don’t worry though. A will keep them company.

My opinion:
I love it, even though it was a re-read. It’s like a refresher course and I love it. I could find myself reading this books over and over again. Because there is so much information and details I get them confused. It’s good to be able to go back and straighten my thoughts out. 

Complete Series:
Pretty Little Liars
Flawless
Perfect
Unbelievable
Wicked
Killer
Heartless
Wanted
Twisted
Ruthless – To be released 2011
Untitled – To be released 2013
Untitled – to be released 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment