Friday, June 3, 2011

Wisdom

Book: Wisdom (#4)
Author: Amanda Hocking
Pages: 365 (Kindle)
Series: My Blood Approves

Who: Alice, Jack, Milo, Peter, Ezra, Mae, Leif, and Bobby.
What: Alice try’s to discover who she is and what she wants out of her new life.
Where: Minnesota
When: Winter
Why: Alice is unsure of what she wants.
How: Alice takes Bobby under her wing and takes him on secret “missions”.

Alice is fighting with Jack. Mae is fighting with Ezra and every thing and everyone’s relationships seem like they are falling apart at the seams.  Alice and Jack are fighting over silly things that Alice isn’t telling him. The lies that Alice tells only get bigger and she may lose Jack forever. Ezra is furious with Mae about the decision she made about Daisy and in the end may end up back together.

My opinion:
I know I say this about a lot of novels but I really loved it. I love the way Amanda Hocking writes. She wants you to visualize every scene and movement the character makes. Each book by her that I’ve read I have fallen in love with from beginning to end. I really think you should read and see how fantastic she really is.


Complete Series:
My Blood Approves
Fate
Flutter
Wisdom
The fifth book is being released in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment