Friday, June 3, 2011

Letters to Elise: A Peter Townsend Novella


Book: Letters to Elise: A Peter Townsend Novella
Author: Amanda Hocking
Pages: 101
Series: My Blood Approves

Who: Peter, Ezra, Elise, Mae and Jack.
What: Peter's letters to Elise.
Where: Ierland, Europe and America
When: Early 1800's-2011
Why: Peter loves her.
How: He uses old fashioned pen and paper to write his letters.

If you have read the entire series you know a small bit about Peter and why he acts the way he does. In this Novella you meet the infamous Elise and learn more about what happened to her. You also discover more about the relationship Ezra and Jack had with Peter before Alice came along.

My Opinion:
I didn't particularly dislike this novella but at the same time I wasn't a huge fan of it. I still adore Peter more then Jack though. His rough, feeling like I cant be loved attitude makes me want to cuddle him up at all hours of the night and reassure him that he can be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment