Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flutter


Book: Flutter (#3)
Author: Amanda Hocking
Pages: 330 (Kindle)
Series: My Blood Approves

Who: Alice, Jack, Milo, Peter, Ezra, Mae, Jane, and Bobby.
What: At first trying to find Peter and then fighting rabid vampires.
Where: Finnland and Minnesota
When: Fall (September & October)
Why: Perter has endangered his entire family by going on a suicide mission.
How: They aren’t aloud to be alone for to long.

Alice and Jack are madly in love but that doesn’t stop her from trying to save Peter’s life. Something inside of her still drags her to him. Not as much as before but enough to make Jack hate his brother. Alice and the entire family are left with a tough decision when Mae comes home crying one afternoon. This leads to many discoveries about Jack’s history and the way Peter functions.

My opinion:
I know I say this about a lot of novels but I really loved it. I love the way Amanda Hocking writes. She wants you to visualize every scene and movement the character makes. Each book by her that I’ve read I have fallen in love with from beginning to end. I really think you should read and see how fantastic she really is.


Complete Series:
My Blood Approves
Fate
Flutter
Wisdom
Swear - To be released in 2012
Letters to Elise: A Townsend Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment