Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fate



Book: Fate (#2)
Author: Amanda Hocking
Pages: 333 (Kindle)
Series: My Blood Approves

Who: Alice, Jane, Jack, Milo, Peter, Ezra & Mae. What: Trying to stay away from all temptations.
Where: Minnesota
When: Summer (August)
Why: Alice is in love with Jack and vice versa. But Alice “belongs” to Peter so they each have to stay away from temptation.
How: They aren’t aloud to be alone for to long.

Alice is enjoying her entire summer with Jack’s family and her brother. Each night they hang out by the lake and then others play video games and relax. However one-night things turn for the worst and Alice is left to make a decision for Milo. This decision changes both of their lives forever. This choice matures Milo and puts some of Alice’s wants in life on the back burner. Meanwhile she is trying to fight off all temptations with Jack but the situation heats up every time they are alone.

My opinion:
I know I say this about a lot of novels but I really loved it. I love the way Amanda Hocking writes. Each book by her that I’ve read I have fallen in love with from beginning to end. I really think you should read and see how fantastic she really is.

Complete Series:
My Blood Approves
Fate
Flutter
Wisdom
Swear - To be released in 2012
Letters to Elise: A Townsend Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment