Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Blood Approves


Book: My Blood Approves (#1)
Author: Amanda Hocking
Pages: 333 (Kindle)
Series: My Blood Approves

Who: Alice, Jane, Jack, Milo, Peter, Ezra & Mae.
What: Trying to discover the right life choices.
Where: Minnesota
When: Spring
Why: Alice meets Jack and that changes the course of her life.
How: Jack is special.

Alice is seventeen years old and trying to make it out of high school but is constantly dragged out by her best friend Jane. One night while regretting to go out with Jane, Alice and her run into some trouble. That trouble leads them to Jack, Mr. mysterious with a great smile and attitude.  Slowly Alice spends more time with Jack and his famly, (Ezra, Mae & Peter) and less with her friend Jane and own brother Milo. While Jane discovers new things about Jack and his family she is left with the decision to leave them behind or her own family.

My opinion:
I know I say this about a lot of novels but I really loved it. I love the way Amanda Hocking writes. Each book by her that I’ve read I have fallen in love with from beginning to end. I really think you should read and see how fantastic she really is.

****WARNING**** SPOILER ALERT****: It is a bit like twilight

Complete Series:
My Blood Approves
Fate
Flutter
Wisdom
Swear - To be released in 2012
Letters to Elise: A Townsend Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment