Monday, April 11, 2011

Where she went


Book: Where She Went (#2)
Author: Gayle Forman
Pages: 168
Series: If I Stay

Who: Adam, Mia and the band.
What: Reconnecting and relocating.
Where: New York City
When: Spring
Why: Adam decides to sneak into Mia's show.
How: Mia sees him and then they spend 24 hours together.

Where She Went takes place about four years after the accident. Mia and Adam haven't seen each other and live different lives. Each of them doing what they always wanted, preforming music. The story is from Adam's point of view so you see his emotions first hand. You also understand a little more of how he was affected by Mia's accident. After they reconnect backstage at Mia's concert it is an emotional roller coaster. You feel hate, anger, happiness, sadness and love.

My opinion:
I honestly didn't like it. It was a well written book but I didn't like the gap in between the time lines. I expected this book to be a few months later but not a four year distance. I think maybe if I wasn't expecting anything then I would have loved it a little more.

Complete Series:
If I Stay
Where She Went

No comments:

Post a Comment