Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Betrayed

Book: Betrayed (#2)
Author: P.C & Kristin Cast
Pages: 252 (e-book edition)
Series: House of Night

Who: Zoey, Damien, Shaunee, Erin, Stevie Rae, Erik, Nefret, Aprodite, Heath, and a few new friends.

What: Attending the House of Night and setting up a new Dark Daughter system.

Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma 

When: November

Why: Zoey was given the title “High Priestess in Training” and is now the leader of the Dark Daughters.
How: Zoey did some magical things in the last book.

Zoey Redbird is at it again. She is saving the people she cares about while managing to discover more about her powers and the imprint she has with Heath Luck. Zoey finally gets together her first official Full Moon Ritual and all goes well until the very end.  (I will not give spoilers) This event is tragic and affects Zoey greatly. Her and her friends are at first unsure how to move on but somehow find the strength to do so. Zoey also unravels some very interest secrets in the last few chapters and learns that you cannot trust everyone. Each person at the House of Night has their own motives.


My opinion:
I loved it. I read these books previously before I had a blog so I decided to re-read them so I can have them up here. One part in particular made me extremely sad to the point where I cried.


Complete Series:
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Hunted
Tempted
Burned
Awakened
Destined – Released Nov. 2011
** The Fledgling Handbook 101 (Encyclopedia to the Series)
** Nyx in the House of Night - To be released June 7, 2011
** Dragons Oath (Novella) - To be released July 12, 2011
  

No comments:

Post a Comment