Sunday, April 10, 2011

Marked

Book: Marked (#1)
Author: P.C & Kristin Cast
Pages: 241(e-book edition)
Series: House of Night


Who: Zoey Redbird, Kayla, Heath, Grandma Sylvia Redbird, Nefret, Aprodite, Stevie Rae and a few friends.
What: Attending the House of Night and learning about the Dark Daughters.
Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma
When: Middle of the school year
Why: Zoey was marked
How: A tracker found her at school and marked her with a blue crescent moon.



Zoey Redbird starts off as a normal girl trying to pass her geometry test but unfortunately the Tracker for the House of Night has other plans. Kayla is Zoey’s best friend but suddenly sees her as a monster, all because she was marked with a blue crescent moon. This blue crescent moon changes her life, love interests and her eating habits from time to time. You can never start a new school without making a few enemies along the way.



My opinion:
I loved it. I read these books previously before I had a blog so I decided to re-read them so I can have them up here.
I love Stevie Rae; she is my favorite.



Complete Series:
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Hunted
Tempted
Burned
Awakened
Destined – Released Nov. 2011
** The Fledgling Handbook 101 (Encyclopedia to the Series)
** Nyx in the House of Night - To be released June 7, 2011
** Dragons Oath (Novella) - To be released July 12, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment