Friday, March 18, 2011

This Girl Is Different

Book: This Girl Is Different
Author: JJ Johnson
Pages: 315
Series: None.
(ARC EDITION) - Will be released on 4/01/2011


Who: Evie, Martha, (Audrey) Jacinda, (Kumar) Raja,
What: Evie is changing her lifestyle. She is changing from home schooling to public school.
Where: High School
When: Senior year
Why: Evie wants to be able to experience the “normal” school experience.
How: Evie convinces “Martha” her mother to let her attend even though Martha fears that Evie will change.


Evie is a very intelligent girl who knows how to get herself into trouble. Throughout her senior year of High School Evie manages to gain friends, lose them, gain them again and gain a boyfriend. She also manages to turn the school that she is attending upside down. Her high school experience is nothing like she thought it would be.

My Opinion:
I loved this book! Five stars all the way. I really loved the way Evie’s character developed over the course of the book, I was sad when it ended because I loved it so much. However, it was a great ending to a fantastic book. I recommend reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment