Friday, January 28, 2011

Vampire Academy


Book: Vampire Academy (#1)
Author: Richelle Mead
Pages: 332
Series: Vampire Academy

Who: Lissa, Rose, Mason, Dimitri, Christian & the Royals
What: Living at a school called “St. Vladimir’s Academy” and fighting for their lifes.
Where: Montana
When: Doesn’t say what time period
Why: The school is where the vampire royals live and their guardians- to – be train. Also because some people are selfish so they need to cause fights.
How: Kidnapping,

Lissa and Rose are very good friends, they have a bond that even they don’t truly understand. In the book they explain the different types of people in the vampire community and how they work together. Rose and Lissa have many obstacles they need to face in order to be happy again. Does their happiness last? That is for you to find out.


My Opinion: 
I enjoyed the book a lot, I say that for almost all books I read but I really love this series! Haha! Rose and Dimitri are my two favorite characters in the entire series.  The path that this book takes is something that you never expect it to. It makes you gasp and want to read more. I finished it with-in a 12 hour time period, if not less then that. I promise you- you will love it!


Complete Series:
Vampire Academy
Frost Bite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise
Sprit Bound
Last Sacrifice 

No comments:

Post a Comment