Saturday, January 29, 2011

If I Stay


Book: If I Stay
Author: Gayle Forman
Pages: 234
Series: none

Who: Mia, Adam, Gram, Gramp, Teddy, Kim & her parents.
What: Making a life altering decision
Where: Oregon
When: Doesn’t say.
Why: Her life has shattered but she has a chance to revive it.
How: her journey to make the right choice

“If I stay” is a powerful and moving story from a 17-year-old Mia’s point of view.  Mia is faced with a choice that either way will hurt people or herself.  Mia is stronger than most people give her credit for.

My Opinion: 
I honestly loved this book, sometimes it made me tear up and others I laughed.  This book is truly emotional in a good way. Makes you really appreciate life. It shows how fast things can be taken away from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment