Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching Fire

Book: Catching Fire (HG#2)
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages: 391 
Series: The Hunger Games

Who: Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch, Cinna, Gale, Prim
What: Fighting against the Capital
Where: District 12 & The Games
When: Doesn’t say
Why: People are sick of the way the capital has treated people
How: rebelling and escaping the games


Catching Fire is just as insane as the first book Hunger Games.  Katniss and Peeta are on another exciting ride of their life.  Being young and in love causes more problems then just living in the Districts. This book contains more murders and heartfelt moments containing some of your favorite characters.


My Opinion: 
I loved it! This book had my attention from the second I opened the book.  I was shocked and in awe by what Suzzane Collins has created. The book is one of the best ones I have ever read. You WILL enjoy this trilogy without a doubt.

Trilogy:
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking  Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment