Monday, January 31, 2011

Mocking Jay

Book: Mocking Jay (HG#3)
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages: 390 
Series: The Hunger Games

Who: Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch, Cinna, Gale, Prim, the prep team & others.
What: Fighting for freedom
Where: District 13
When: Doesn’t say
Why: The Capitoal has done more then enough damage and everyone in the districts are sick of it.
How: Causing a revolution and joining forces

This is the final installment to the Hunger Games Trilogy and it does anything far from disappoint. Katniss is on her way to becoming whole again before her life shatters once again right before her eyes.  It is hard to believe and heart wrenching to see the things that district 13 will do to keep her alive and well. Peeta and Gale also have a major roll in this book and again will steal your heart with the things they say, some of them not all good.

My Opinion: 
All I can say was I wanted to cry by the time I finished reading Mocking Jay. I didn’t want it to be over, I didn’t want it to end. However it ended just the way I wanted it to! Happy endings at last.


Trilogy:
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment