Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Not Summer Without You


Book: It’s Not Summer Without You (#2)
Author: Jenny Han
Pages: 275
Series: Summer

Who: Belly, Steven, Jeremiah, Conrad, Taylor, Susannah and Laurel.
What: Trying to discover what to do this summer and save the house.
Where:  The summer house
When: Summer time
Why: Susannah would have wanted the kids to save the house.
How: Belly drunk dialed her mother and she helped fix everything.

Belly is back at home this summer and she hates it. She wants to be back at the summerhouse where everything was perfect. She never got introuble there and everyone was so happy. Now everyone is sad and locked in their own worlds. Jeremiah and Belly find themselves on an adventure to the beach house and happened to have an interesting time while they are there. They don’t have all the fun on their own though.

My Opinion:
This book made me laugh, it made me cry and made me feel like I lost someone I loved. I read this book in one complete sitting and I honestly can’t wait to go pick out the next book in the series.


Complete Series:
The Summer I Turned Pretty
It’s Not Summer Without You
We’ll Always Have Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment