Monday, April 4, 2011

Fallen

Book: Fallen (#1)
Author: Lauren Kate
Pages: 452
Series: Fallen

Who: Luce, Arriane, Cam, Daniel, Penn, and many side characters.
What: Luce is trying to survive her last year in High school but more danger keeps getting in her way.
Where: Sword & Cross Boarding School
When:  Senior year of high school
Why: Luce had an unfortunate accident with a past friend. Her parents think something is terribly wrong with her.
How: A fire killed her friend and Luce uses the power of the library to discover the truth.

Luce is a 17 year old girl who can see what she calls “Shadows”. When you meet Luce you discover that she has had a rocky past and that is how she ended up at Sword & Cross boarding school. Luce soon discovers that everyone at Sword & Cross has something wrong with them and each person has a hand in the way her life will play out. Whether that is good or bad depends on the simple choices Luce makes.

My Opinion:
In the beginning I didn’t quite enjoy the book. I found it to be very boring but my best friend insisted that I finish it. I am so glad that I did because once I got passed page 100 I started to fall in love with it. Everything about the book captivated me in ways I didn’t think was possible.

Complete Series:
Fallen
Torment
Passion
Rapture

No comments:

Post a Comment