Monday, July 18, 2011

Forever


Book: Forever (#3)
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Pages: 390
Series: The Wolves of Mercy Falls

Who: Grace, Sam, Cole, Isabel, Tom Cupler, and the cop
What: Trying to find a cure and keeping Grace human.
Where: Mercy Falls.
When: Winter
Why: Grace finally shifted after all these years.
How: Her body was fighting with her inner wolf and the wolf finally won.

Grace is a wolf now and feels normal for once. Only problem is that Sam is human. The situation is completely 180’ed from the beginning of the story. Sam could feel the inner wolf pulling at him, telling him to shift but his body, since “The cure” wont shift. Cole and Isabel are fighting yet talking as he discovers his own way to make a temporary cure. Even after Cole became a wolf to stop being like his father he still ended up somewhat of a mad scientist. The ending leaves you to wonder if Sam and Grace will end up together. Truth is nobody knows.

My Opinion:
I LOVED IT! It was a great ending to a triliogy. I hate to see it come to an end but I am so glad to finally know how it all ends. I think Isabel ended up being my favorite out of all of them. I wish she would have been a wolf too.

Complete Series:
Shiver
Linger
Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment